The Mobby transportchair is designed for transport of P
assengers with R
Base for the design of the Mobby were following:
Mobby does not tip over when someone steps onto the footplate.
Passengers feet are protected.
Safety breaking system; Mobby is on the break when it is not in use.
Armrest and footplate are swing-up and cannot be taken away from the Mobby.
Strong and rigid.
Low maintenance and durable; low operating costs.
Special strong double painting to aviod damages.
Not painted parts are from stainless steel.
Stackable; space saving.
Available with several options, such as: luggage rack, keylock, name plate, seatbelt ect, see options.
Mobby patented transport fixations available.
Mobby's can be equipped with patented fixations. Mobby can be connected with each other and be moved in a row. Great feature when collecting empty Mobby's.
In combination with an e-Mobby or Mobby-Mover driving with 2 or 3 passengers is possible. Very ergonomic and costsaving.
- Safety break ( break is on when the breakinghandle is not used / loose )
- Stable swing-up footplate, cannot be taken off from the wheelchair and the wheelchair does not tip forward when you stand on the footplate
- Weight 35 kilogram
- 150 kilogram loadcapacity
- Seatwidth between armrest 52,5 cm
- Width ( overall ) 72 cm
- Armwrest swing-up, cannot be taken from the wheelchair
- Anti-theft, low maintenance, high quality and strong
- Double coating, not coated parts are made from stainless steel
- Punctureproof tires
- Bottomframe is grey / metallic RAL 9006
- Seat & Back is black with stucture ( anti-slip ) RAL 9004
- Footplate is black with structure ( anti-slip )
- All additional options can be ordered seperately and fixed later if you wish. Options are screwed to the frame
- Mobby's are stackable even with the options
red RAL 3020 - yellow RAL 1023 - orange RAL 2009 - blue RAL 5005