Designed for transport of Passengers with Reduced Mobility
Mobby does not tip over when someone steps onto the footplate
Passengers feet are protected
Safety breaking system; Mobby is on the break when it is not in use
- Armrest and footplate are swing-up and cannot be taken away from the Mobby
- Strong and rigid
- Low maintenance and durable; low operating costs
- Special strong double painting to aviod damages
- Not painted parts are from Stainless Steel
- Stackable; space saving
- Available with several options, such as: luggage rack, lock, name plate, seatbelt ect, see options
Mobby's can be equipped with patented fixations. Mobby can be connected with each other and be moved in a row. Great feature when collecting empty Mobby's
Click on the image below
Mobby's with fixations can be connected to the electrical devices. Collecting empty Mobby's can be done electrically.
Electric driving with 2 or 3 passenger is possible
The luggage Mobby can take larger luggage and can be connected to the Mobby with the same fixations ( see image below )
Seamless journey PRM
Cost saving Mobby concept
Efficiëncy, ergonomic and timesaving
Because the weight of 35 kilo and the fact that the Mobby3 is rigid, the wheelchair is hard to steal.
Optional is the anti-theft pole and the possibility to implement track & trace !
Product presentation and interview
Special Mobility has a Company Profile at the website Airport-Suppliers,
click on the logo